BLOOMVILLE LIONS CLUB JIM NEWLOVE AND EVELYN AND JERRY LUTZ MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
1. Students must be graduating seniors from high school and must either be a
resident of Bloom Township or be a dependent of a member of the
Bloomville Lions Club to be eligible for the scholarship.
2. The scholarship may be used for the college of the student’s choice,
providing the college chosen is a member of the National Association of
Colleges, a three-year nurse’s training school, or a two-year post high school
technical or vocational school.
3. The scholarship awards for Spring 2020 will consist of five (5) $750
4. The amount awarded to each winner will be paid in two installments
which will consist of one half of the award paid upon entering school and
the second half paid at the beginning of the second semester.
5. The winners will be announced to the public by the Bloomville Lions
Club. Alternates will be chosen but not made public. The alternates will be
specified according to rank.
6. In the event that any of the winners is unable to attend college, the
scholarship will be awarded to the alternates according to rank.
7. The process of selection shall include:
A. Screening of applications to narrow the candidates to a maximum
B. Reference contacts to verify the applicant’s character
8. The Bloomville Lions Club reserves the right to change or amend the rules governing the scholarship due to unusual circumstances.
Application must be completed and returned no later than
April 1, 2020. Two letters of recommendation and an official
transcript of courses and grades MUST be included.
Return to Clint Lease, 4842 E. CR 16, Tiffin, OH 44883
Interested students can complete the application HERE